This tip is closely related to the previous one. Anyone who has thought of a topic first, it is easier to write something. Anyone who writes 2 or 3 articles in one go, but has to think straight into a new topic for each article, is far from being that fast. The professional essay writer free online comes up with the finest choices now. So, if you can, you should write about thematically related topics.
Focus on one topic per post
In order to save time for individual articles, one should concentrate on one topic per article. If one grasps the topic too far, then new aspects are added, which are still built into the article. Instead, you should deposit such new ideas in your own article designs.
Often enough the research provides for a new topic or finding ideas for long evenings. In order not to spend too long searching for new post ideas, you should at least write a part of his articles in series.
So for example “The WordPress plugin of the week”.
This helps to know exactly how the article is structured and what content-related steps to take. So you develop a certain routine that is more effective and much faster.
Before having the end of the article in mind
- You should never start writing without a goal. Only those who have the end of the article in mind at the beginning can write a good article at the first attempt.
- We’re not here on a creative writing class, where you’ll see what comes out at the end.
- Blogging is in some ways a craft. And even the craftsman knows relatively exactly how the product should look in the end.
- So think in advance what you want to say with the article.
Collect ideas and links
Nothing is worse for writing than sitting in front of a blank piece of paper or a completely empty article
Go through the web with your eyes open and write down interesting links or article ideas in the Draft folder.
We rarely blog on it
Most articles mature for a while. Gradually, ideas, arguments, examples and links gather. Then I can write the article much faster.
The Right Options
- Building an article can be very helpful. If you make such a headline as “12 reasons for the failure of blogs” pretends, then you have a very good red thread, where you can walk along while writing the article.
- And if it’s not 12, but only 7 reasons, then you just change the headline.
Before you start writing, you should build the structure of the article. With the help of headers (H2 – H6) you can prepare very well the individual chapters. It is then much easier to write 6 or 8 relatively short sections of 100 words than 600-800 words in a continuous text.